مستقبل منظومة الطاقة والمياة والغذاء بالمنطقة العربية
يعلن الإتحاد العربى للتنمية المستدامة والبيئة عن إقامـــــــــــة مؤتمره الدولى الخامس بقاعة مؤتمرات جامعة القاهرة ـ الجيزة ـ يومى 15 / 16 مارس 2015 بمشيئة الله تعالى تحت عنوان ” مستقبل منظومة الطاقة والمياة والغذاء بالمنطقة العربية ” وذلك من خلال الدراسات والأبحاث العلمية التى سيناقشها المؤتمر .
بمشاركة العديد من الجامعات العريقة المصرية والعربية ومراكز البحوث و نخبة من أعضــــاء هيئة التدريس والعلماء و الباحثين .
اللغة الرسمية للمؤتمر : اللغة العربية والانجليزية
(Presentation will be Mainly in Arabic & English)
We are honored to inform you that “Arab union for sustainable
Development and environment” is currently preparing for its fifth
International conference that will be held on 15 th and 16 th of March
2015 entitled:” Water, Energy, Climate and Food nexus in the Arab
countries”, under the auspices of The Egyptian ministry of foreign affairs and the Arab League and The Egyptian
Cabinet, the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, the Egyptian Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy, the Ministry of Environment and the Arab Water Council .
As well as 7 Egyptian universities and 5 research centers..
Also with the participation of The Jordanian inventors syndicate and the advisor of the Ministry of Industry of Kuwait
Last but not least; the Arab Towns Organization Award Coordinator in Morocco and the delegate of the Canadian Institute for Health research (CIHR).
The conference will discuss the following subjects:
– New and renewable energy.
– Waste recycling in generating energy.
– Arab integration in Energy field.
– Water desalination and sweetening for seas and oceans and new treating
– The future of new and renewable energy in the Arab countries.
– The economics of the production of new and renewable energy.
-The future of water security in the Arab world.
– Transboundary water and its problems.
– Transgressions and stealing of the Arab water resources
– Wastewater Treatment (gray) “Industrial Wastewater and sewage water”.
– Ways of developing Arab water resources.
– Economics of extraction and water usage.
– Arab food security system (production, consumption, trade per capita).
– Arab food gap and the future of reducing this Arab food gap (oils,
sugar, meat, grain and legumes).
– Intra-Arab trade in the field of food commodities.
– Arab-Arab trade and its impact on reducing the food gap.
– Arab integration strategies in the field of food security.
– Land reclamation projects and the exploitation of the available land.
– Horizontal and vertical expansion.
– The role of the industrialization of agriculture and food
– Concentrating on the livestock and poultry.
– Agricultural Extension and its role in rural development.
4- Climatic and environmental changes:
– The impact of climatic and environmental changes on the future of the
Arab food security.
– The impact of climate change on water Arab resources.
– Climate Change and the future of energy in the Arab region.
– Climatic and environmental changes and their effects on coastal
We are currently going along with the preparations by sending an
invitation to a number of Energy, Agriculture and Environment ministers
in some Arab countries, in coordination with the Arab league to
participate as well as giving speeches in the opening session and the
opening of the exhibition.
Also a number of initiations have been sent to the Egyptian ministers of Agriculture, Electricity, Water and industry.
In addition to that, up till now, we have more than 40 researches presented.
As well as the approval of participation from The League of Islamic Universities which includes about 170 Arabian and Islamic universities which the conference will be published about in them.
We will be honored by your approval to participate and attendance.
All the best wishes;
Conference secretary general
Dr. Ashraf Abd Elaziz
Arab Union for Sustainable Development and Environment